Wednesday, April 27, 2022

The Last Days Of The Dinosaurs, Riley Black, c. 2022

Published April 26, 2022. I ordered it on April 26, 2022, and received it via Amazon on April 26, 2022. Yes, same day. "Free" delivery.

Considered pop science. 

I don't think I will learn anything really, really new but it will be interesting to read this from Riley Black's perspective, who has been involved with dinosaurs her entire life. 

I did not spend much time on the preface; I read much of that on line before I got the book.

I finished the first chapter, the introduction. Superb. 

Target audience: high school students would be able to enjoy it. It's no more difficult to read than that, but it will be entertaining for all, I guess, like the game boxes say, "from 8 to 80."

No comments:

Post a Comment